- 3 heaping tbs Gochujang paste
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 3 tbs rice vinegar
- 3 tbs honey
- 1tbs ginger paste
- 3 cloves (or one tbs) minced garlic
- 1lbs chicken breast
- olive oil
- salt to taste
- 1/2 cup chopped sweet peppers
- 5 green onions chopped
- Mix the Gochujang paste, soy sauce, rice vinegar, honey, ginger and garlic together in a small bowl.
- Heat olive oil in a skillet and add the chicken and salt. Cook on high heat for about five minutes. Flip so that it’s evenly cooked. Add the sauce and the peppers. Sauté until it starts to thicken; about 2 minutes. Turn off heat and add green onions. Serve over rice or quinoa.