We have officially recieved our flight information, we leave from Seattle at 6:10pm on Thursday June 23rd! Our reminder e-mail is a little scary it says:
– Your cell phone will not work in this area.
– There are no pay phones in our facility.
– bring enough cash for incidentals (cigarettes are $8.85/pack) – there are NO cash advances.
– Bring a hat or cap, a few pairs of warm cloths and a jacket.
– Bring a padlock for your bunkhouse room door (combination locks are recommended so you don’t have to worry about a key).
– If you want Direct Deposit, bring a blank voided check for the account you want your check deposited to.