- 1 cup flour (and a little more for kneading)
- 2 large eggs
- 2 cups wild edibles finely chopped *In this recipe video I used dandelion greens and purple dead nettle. Use whatever wild greens you prefer…or can find 🙂
- Put the flour on a clean work surface and create a bowl in the center for the eggs to go into. Crack the eggs into the center of the “bowl” you created.
- Use a fork to beat the eggs and slowly incorporate the flour into the mixture. Keep doing this until all the flour is pulled in and a dough is formed.
- Knead the dough on a floured surface adding the greens a little at a time. Once all the greens are added in and the dough isn’t sticky anymore.
- Cover the dough with a damp tea bowl and let sit for an hour.
- Roll dough out onto a floured surface and cut into whatever kind of noodles you want. Boil the noodles in salted water for about three minutes.
Watch recipe video